The Simmons 586 is a true hybrid style of goal pad that enhances butterfly transition and recovery time while reducing hip stress. Using traditional knee roll construction and a softer boot flex, goalies will be able to control and cradle there rebounds. New lightweight foam technology provides greater stability with superior protection that will break in but never break down. The enhanced Kinetic Fit leg channel is designed to reduce restriction while conforming to the leg for a quicker recovery and an ease of movement.The 586 plays any style.
-The 586 plays extremely soft and supple.
- Soft Flex Knee Rolls – Three soft-flex knee rolls to control rebounds and reduce puck momentum
- Wider Inside Edge – A wider design on the inside edge provides more stability when sliding and landing the butterfly
- Quicker Reaction Time – Quicker reaction time with smooth leg transitions and reduced hip stress
- Softer Boot Flex – A softer boot flex allows goalies to control the rebound from the boot and kick to the outside
- Tapered boot and thigh rise for quicker recovery time and ease of movement.
- Shin lock and guides enhance the kinetic fit.
- Closed toe for maximum frontal foot protection.
- Pro level quality.
- Stabilizing wing wrap.
- Single plush adjustable knee block.
- AVAILABLE IN SINGLE AND DOUBLE BREAK.
- AVAILABLE IN A +2IN. OR +3IN. THIGH RISE.
- AVAILABLE FULL CUSTOM ADD $150.00